Are you struggling with reaching a goal that just seems unattainable?
- Can’t seem to lose those last 10 lbs?
- Snacking late at night?
- Is brain fog and fatigue plaguing you daily?
- Giving into cravings and bad habits, even though the foods make you feel awful?
- Unable to sleep through the night?
- Ready to make a change, but not sure where to start?
- And aren’t we all struggling to balance work, home, and our freetime?
You are not alone.
I spent years struggling with every one of these, and so many more! I struggled with self-esteem and body image for years, jumping from one diet to the next – or giving up completely and loathing myself later. I was forever battling against an image of a “better” me, not respecting myself and or my passions. I set high goals for myself and then struggled to keep them. As things began to build up, I felt as if I was losing control. At one point I decided I just needed to micromanage my day-to-day life like I did my work life, believing that would bring more balance into my life. Hint: it didn’t.
I wondered, how on earth do people set goals and obtain them, all on their own? It seems nearly impossible, especially at today’s speed. I constantly felt like I was losing control, yet everyone else seemed to have it together. And then I finally realized the secret… they don’t.
We as humans are designed to be social. It’s in our DNA. If you travel far back, over tens of thousands of years, to the primal days – humans worked together. We lived in communities, living, working, and raising families together. We had our tribe to rely on when things were overwhelming. We turned to our support system for help, guidance, and support in everything.
In today’s society, the mantra is every man for himself, but that simply isn’t enough. We each need a support system, and for a growing number of people, that support comes in the form of an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach*.
It’s rare for anyone to carve out an hour to work on improving their health because really – where do you start? Partnering with an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach provides you with an open space to discover where this journey begins.
- They are your personal advocate for living an energized and passionate life.
- They are a mentor and wellness authority that supports you in feeling your best through food and lifestyle changes.
- Their goal for you is creating happy, healthy lives in a way that is flexible, fun, and free of denial and discipline.
- Together, you will discover the food and lifestyle choices that best support you.
- Ultimately, they guide you in setting the pace to reach your highest potential!!
These changes are accomplished through individualized programs specifically tailored to meet your needs.
* The role of a Health Coach is not to diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body. Any information provided should not be seen as medical or nursing advice and is not meant to take the place of seeing licensed health professionals.