Clean Eating Carrot Cake Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon…
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- Toppings: walnuts, shredded coconut, raisins
- In a small saucepan, bring all oatmeal ingredients to a boil.
- Lower heat and stir to ensure nothing burns!
- Serve with your choice of toppings!
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- 1/2 large carrot, shredded (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 T coconut, shredded or flaked
- 1/2 cup rolled or steel cut oats, regular or gluten free
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 T chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 T raisins
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 T ground flax
- 2 tsp maple
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a container that can be sealed and stir well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy warm or cold!
Almond Carrot Cake Shake
- ¼ cup carrots, chopped
- 2 T raw almonds
- 2 T shredded coconut
- 3 pitted dates
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- 1 cup almond milk or water
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy!